Community involvement has always been a very important part of the Ski-A-Rees mission. Whether it's working with Scouts trying to earn a water ski merit badge, conducting a disabled water ski clinic or raising money for local charities, giving back is one of the things we're most proud of.
Below are some of the recent events we have been involved with...
- SORA Boat Parade
- Sarasota Christmas Parade
- Parks & Recreation “Almost Anything Goes”
- Keep Sarasota Beautiful and the Florida Coastal Clean-Up Program
- Special Olympics
- Developmentally Disabled Adaptive Water Skiing Clinics
- Wounded Veterans Adaptive Water Skiing Clinics
- Make a Wish Foundation
- Breast Cancer Cure Benefit All Girl Ski Show
- Guest Speaker, Dr. Robert Finkelstein of the Center for Skin Wellness
- Ken Thompson Parkway Adopt-A-Road
- Manatee Awareness - Educating the public about protecting the Manatees
- Boy Scouts Water Ski Badge
- Easter Seals